Information Technology Assessments
FOGO Solutions’ Information Technology Assessments provide a broad analysis of your current IT environment and its associated functions. The information we gain from this assessment will identify your current IT status, uncover any problems that exist and provide recommendations on how to address problems and gain efficiencies. Our assessment will provide a roadmap that will assist in getting you to the next level.
Our analysis will:
Assess the design and application of the Information Technology systems and infrastructure.
Identify the functionality, efficiency, and operational readiness of the IT environment.
Provide recommendations to improve overall IT environment performance.
Following our assessment, we will discuss:
- IT systems and infrastructure documentation and diagrams showing how assets are configured and interconnected
- Physical assets, such as hardware, including those onsite, in the data center, and in the cloud, network, and communication components and peripherals (e.g., desktop, laptop)
- Logical assets, such as software, licensing, and listings of all applications
- Operating systems, such as PC and server operating systems, and management systems
- Data repositories, such as database management systems and files
- Network details, such as topology design, services, and supported protocols
- Security systems in use, such as access control mechanisms, change control, antivirus, spam control and network monitoring
- Security components deployed, such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Cloud based software as a service solutions and applications
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Business communication systems such as email, phones and other electronic communication