FOGO Solutions offers vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) IT consulting services to assess your current setup and fill in the gaps of your business’s technology. We work with your business to analyze your existing technology and formulate a strategic plan to overcome challenges, achieve business goals and provide a roadmap to take your business to the next level. Our team of IT professionals will work with you to identify opportunities to provide efficiencies to both your bottom line and to your staff’s workflow.
Securing physical network, evaluate infrastructure and exposure to vulnerability, uncover inefficiencies and work wit them to design an network architecture that efficient ast secure and meets business needs at an affordable cost.
Network Security Support and Monitoring
A well-designed and secure network is essential for today’s business. FOGO protects your business infrastructure and data by being proactive with network security, offering multi-layered solutions designed for your specific business needs.
Benefits of our Network Security Service:
Added stability and security of your data and your business
Increased Network Performance
Less Stress for you…the business owner or manager
Enforce safe and productive use of company technology
Businesses operate online and digitally and need multiple layers of security. This isn’t something to neglect. There isn’t a single tool that can accomplish complete security. FOGO employs many technologies and processes to provide complete risk and security management.
Common Layers of Network Security:
Employee Training – Prevents human error
Proactive Remote Monitoring and Management – Keeps systems patched, secure, and up to date
Anti-Malware – Stops malicious software’s attacks generated by malicious links and infected online ads
Comprehensive real-time network protection
Spam Filtering – Detect and prevent email-based attacks before they occur
Password Security – Assures accounts and passwords are not compromised
Next Generation Firewall Management – Identify and stop threats with powerful intrusion prevention, antivirus, and web filtering
FOGO can help your business with the variety of required security needs such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, PCI and HIPAA compliance.
Information Technology Assessments
FOGO Solutions’ Information Technology Assessments provide a broad analysis of your current IT environment and its associated functions. The information we gain from this assessment will identify your current IT status, uncover any problems that exist and provide recommendations on how to address problems and gain efficiencies. Our assessment will provide a roadmap that will assist in getting you to the next level.
Our analysis will:
Assess the design and application of the Information Technology systems and infrastructure.
Identify the functionality, efficiency, and operational readiness of the IT environment.
Provide recommendations to improve overall IT environment performance.
Following our assessment, we will discuss:
- IT systems and infrastructure documentation and diagrams showing how assets are configured and interconnected
- Physical assets, such as hardware, including those onsite, in the data center, and in the cloud, network, and communication components and peripherals (e.g., desktop, laptop)
- Logical assets, such as software, licensing, and listings of all applications
- Operating systems, such as PC and server operating systems, and management systems
- Data repositories, such as database management systems and files
- Network details, such as topology design, services, and supported protocols
- Security systems in use, such as access control mechanisms, change control, antivirus, spam control and network monitoring
- Security components deployed, such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Cloud based software as a service solutions and applications
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Business communication systems such as email, phones and other electronic communication